Tugas 3

03 June 2013



Unreal Conditions : Present And Future

4. If that man ( work ) harder, he could earn more money.
If that man worked harder, he could earn more money.
5. I would gladly tell you answer if I only ( know ) it myselft
I would gladly tell you answer if I only knew it myselft
6. If Don and I ( have ) enough money, we would buy a house
If Don and I had enough money, we would buy a house
7. If the weather ( be ) better right now, we could go for a walk
If the weather were better right now, we could go for a walk
8. That student would get much higher marks if he ( study ) harder
That student would get much higher marks if the studied harder
9. If Mr. Smith ( call ) me, I would explain evertyhing to him.
If Mr. Smith called me, I would explain evertyhing to him.
10. Mr. Moore would give up teaching if the ( enjoy, not ) it so much.
Mr. Moore would give up teaching if she didn't enjoy it so much.
11. If I ( be ) in your place, I would accept Mr. Anderson’s offer.
If I were in your place, I would accept Mr. Anderson’s offer.
12. People would understand you better if you ( speak ) more carefully.
People would understand you better if you spoke more carefully.

Writing Conditional Sentences
1. If the weather were better today, I would go to fishing
2. I would be a millionaire if i won the champion
3. If we had a different english teacher, we could share our knowledge
4. We could play a game of cards if you had more free time
5. If everybody dressed the same way, they would like a twins
6. I wouldn’t do that if it make you cry
7. If I had more free time, I would go to Manchester 
8. No one would be happy if they have a trouble
9. If I spoke Japanese fluently, I would stay in Japan
10. Your suit would look better if you were confidence to wear it
11. If I knew all for details, I wouldn’t get a trouble to do my task
12. Almost anyone would be frightened if they had a legal issues 
13. If I had the day off tomorrow, I would take a rest 
14. The world would be a better place if everybody loves to peace 
15. If Alice were a little more careful, she wouldn’t get an accident

0 comments:

Post a Comment